If you’re interested in publishing your awesome games in China, please send us an email at OBD@idreamsky.com. We’d love to hear from you.
16/F, A3 Bld, Kexing Science Park15 Keyuan Rd,Nanshan District, Shenzhen,518057, China
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This Terms of Service ("Terms") is a legal agreement
between you (“you” or “your”) and Shenzhen iDreamSky Technology Co., Ltd.
("iDreamSky", "we", or "us") along with its partners, and governs the use by "you" of
iDreamSky’s games and any related services, such as websites,
forums and mobile applications (collectively, the "Game(s)"). If you do not agree to these
Terms, please do not purchase or use the Games. Your use of our Games is
These Terms apply to you if you are a user of our Games anywhere in the world, except if you belong in any of the following categories: (i) a user of our Games (regardless of nationality) in the People’s Republic of China; (ii) a citizen of the People’s Republic of China using our Games anywhere in the world; or (iii) a Chinese-incorporated company using our Games anywhere in the world. If you belong in any of those categories, you are subject instead to the Terms of Service (PRC Users) in your use of our Games.
The Games are owned and operated by iDreamSky and/or its partners. iDreamSky does not
guarantee the continuation of the Games. Access to the Games requires an account. iDreamSky
is dedicated to protecting your privacy and takes all necessary and reasonable steps towards
protecting your information. For information regarding our security standards, please refer
to the Policy.
Where we consider that any changes to these Terms are reasonably material, we will (where reasonably practicable) notify you (via our website, direct communication to you, or other means), prior to the change becoming effective. By continuing to use our Games after we make any changes to these Terms or our Games, with or without notice from us, you are agreeing to be bound by these revised Terms.
OUR GAMES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 13. IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AND YOU PROVIDE YOUR CONSENT TO YOUR CHILD’S REGISTRATION WITH OUR GAMES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS IN RESPECT OF SUCH CHILD’S USE OF OUR SERVICES AND/OR ANYTHING ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE ON OUR GAMES OR THROUGH THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS.
2. Definition of the Terms
"User Content" is any data you upload or transmit on or through the Games, including profiles
and in-game conversations. We advise all players to be wary of the accuracy or legitimacy of
User Content. More information regarding User Content can be found in Section 5.
"Termination" or "Suspension" refers to any mute, temporary ban, or permanent ban of an account or a character. iDreamSky may limit, temporarily suspend, or permanently terminate your account or access to the Games or modify or remove any User Content in its sole discretion, and iDreamSky is under no obligation to compensate you for any losses or damages in this connection. More information about termination is available in Section 9.
"Virtual Currency" is defined as any in-game currency used to purchase products from iDreamSky or its partners. More information regarding Virtual Currency, pricing, and applicability can be found in Sections 4 & 11.
3. License and Account
In order to access the Games, you are required to register an account. By creating an
account, you acknowledge that we are granting you a limited, non-transferable,
non-exclusive, personal, non-commercial license to the Games, subject to the limitations of
the Terms. The license commences on the date that you accept these Terms and install or
otherwise use our Games. The license ends on the earlier of your disposal of the Games or
our termination of the license in accordance with these Terms.
You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access our Games from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from using our Games, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, stop accessing and using our Games.
You acknowledge and agree that you have no ownership or other proprietary interests in any account stored or hosted in an iDreamSky system, including without limitation your iDreamSky account or any game’ account and you further agree that all rights in and to such accounts are and will always be owned by and inured to the benefit of iDreamSky.
When creating an account, you must choose a username. This username cannot infringe on the rights of any third party, impersonate or imply another persona, be illegal, offensive, racist, obscene, unlawful, or be deemed in any way inappropriate. We, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to review your username and its appropriateness. Multiple accounts are acceptable, however this should not be used to abuse, exploit, or take advantage of any in-game event, bug, or game interaction. We have sole discretion with respect to identifying any username or account abuse.
At the time of account creation, you will be required to set a password. Your password should be treated with care and should be kept confidential. You should choose a password which is difficult to guess and should be updated regularly. You should not follow any instructions to input your password except when entering your account information to log into the Games.
By creating an account, you are able to log onto and participate in our forums. On the forums, you are given the ability to upload a picture, write a profile, and/or create a signature. All forum account information, regardless of location, shall not be unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive. Exercise caution when updating your forum profile as this information is accessible to other forum users.
You agree that you shall make necessary efforts to protect your account information and keep it confidential. You agree that you may not share your account with anyone.
4. Unauthorized Trades/Transactions
iDreamSky does not recognize any sale or trade of Virtual Currency and/or accounts. You may
not purchase, sell, gift, or trade any account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade
any account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. iDreamSky owns, has been licensed,
or otherwise has rights to all of the content that is contained in the Games. You agree that
you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the
virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Games, or any other attributes
associated with any account.
iDreamSky does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Games, or the purported sale, gift, or trade in the real world of anything that is contained or originates in the Games. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for real currency, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Games or for the purchase of tangible or physical products or other services. Furthermore, iDreamSky does not recognize or provide services to enable the transfer of virtual currency among its players. Any aforementioned transactions shall be at your own risk and you shall be solely responsible for any liabilities resulting from the same. In the event that you carry out any of the aforementioned transactions, you hereby acknowledge that iDreamSky has no involvement therein whatsoever and shall in no event be liable for such actions. You further acknowledge that iDreamSky has warned you against carrying out the abovementioned transactions.
5. User Content
The Games of iDreamSky enables users to interact online and display and communicate
information and content chosen by those users, and that users likewise can alter the service
environment on a real-time basis. iDreamSky does not control or endorse the content of
communications between users, or users' interactions with each other in the Games. We
reserve the right to suspend, alter, remove, or delete User Content, or to limit,
temporarily suspend, or permanently terminate access to the Games, if:
(i) it breaches the Terms or the Policy;
(ii) it violates the rights of other users or iDreamSky;
(iii) it is the subject of a complaint;
(iv) it violates applicable intellectual property laws or it infringes on the copyrights of iDreamSky or any other third party;
(v) it is of a criminal or unlawful nature;
(vi) it violates law or requirements of any appropriate regulatory authority;
(vii) it contains any content or language which, in the sole and absolute discretion of iDreamSky, is deemed to be libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable; or if it contains any deliberate misspellings or alternative spellings to circumvent the content and language restrictions;
(viii) it points to content deemed by iDreamSky to be inappropriate, including without limitation, any website links or URLs directed to other commercial products or service, or any website links or URLs to any materials (including software and other information) that would allow others to inappropriately access software or websites;
(ix) it harasses, demeans, abuses, or spams any user or iDreamSky staff;
(x) it masks your identity for the purpose of posing as any other user, iDreamSky staff, or government official; and or
(xi) it contains malicious software or is of a malicious nature, including but not limited to viruses, Trojans, key loggers, or any program that could harm (or is designed to harm) other players' computers or the Games.
You agree to not only adhere to the above standards, but also to refrain from encouraging, enabling, or otherwise assisting other users to post or submit User Content that does not comply with the Terms or applicable law. You are solely responsible for any User Content generated by you, as well as its accuracy.
By using the Games, you grant iDreamSky a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, and distribute such User Content. You acknowledge that iDreamSky does not guarantee and is not responsible or liable for the quality, safety, legality, truthfulness, or accuracy of any such User Content or user conduct nor any identity information about such user.
6. Abuse and Harassment
Notwithstanding anything previously outlined, iDreamSky does not necessarily monitor any User
Content on the Games. You may not abuse or harass users and/or iDreamSky staff, which are
defined as sending of junk messages, use of gibberish, slander, swearing, racism,
impersonation, threatening, scamming, cheating, or any other conduct iDreamSky, in its sole
discretion, deems inappropriate.
iDreamSky is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from or associated with any false claims, inaccurate information, or otherwise questionable actions made by any user. iDreamSky does not monitor offline interaction among its users. You hereby acknowledge that any contact by you with any other user outside of the Games, i.e. in the real world, is at your own risk without any involvement of iDreamSky and you are solely responsible for any consequences resulting therefrom. If you wish to report any abuse, harassment, or inappropriate conduct within the Games, please visit www.idreamsky.com/homes/customer_service.
7. Cheating and Hacking
You are not permitted under any circumstance or for any reason to cheat or utilize third
party applications or code in order to gain unfair advantages in, or acquire Virtual
Currency or items from, any of our Games. You agree not to design, disseminate, or use any
third party programs designed to change any Games offered by us, or assist in the design of
a third party program that changes any Games offered by us. You will be responsible for any
damages to iDreamSky resulting from any of your use, dissemination, or design of such
You may not:
(i) reverse-engineer, decompile, or modify any of the Games and use it in any way;
(ii) exploit any cheats or errors which you find in the Games. Any cheats or errors you discover during your use of the Games must be reported immediately to us;
(iii) attempt to access any other users' account;
(iv) misuse any of our customer service facilities;
(v) deliberately enter false information into any of the forums on the Games;
(vi) encourage or attempt to trick other players into breaking our rules.
(vii) use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify any part of the Games; and or
(viii) exploit the Game or any of its parts, including without limitation: (a) performing in-game services in exchange for payment outside the Games, e.g., power-leveling; or (b) performing advertising or solicitations for a third party;
If iDreamSky discovers any of the aforementioned cheats or hacks, it may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account immediately, without notice to you. We may also place access restrictions based on your I.P. address to the Games.
8. Termination of Services
Notwithstanding the foregoing, iDreamSky, for any reason and in its sole discretion, may
decide, in good faith, that any person shall be denied access to any part of the Games. We
may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete any iDreamSky account or game account at any time
for any reason with or without any notice to you. You acknowledge that you are not entitled
to a refund, in whole or in part, for anything in connection with the terminated account.
You agree to cease and desist immediately from any attempt to access the Games and/or your account upon issuance of termination. If you do not cease and desist, you hereby consent to an injunction to be entered against you by a court of competent jurisdiction, as provided herein, permanently enjoining you from attempting to access the Games.
iDreamSky takes every necessary precaution to ensure the stability of the Games. However,
they are subject to scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and there may be incidents that
might result in loss of server data. Server data is solely owned by iDreamSky and you
acknowledge that you will not hold iDreamSky liable for any such loss of data. We perform
maintenance in good faith in order to preserve the quality and stability of the Games and to
improve, fix, or otherwise maintain the Games. Such maintenance may interfere with gameplay
and the availability of the Games.
In the case of announced or unannounced down-time of the Games, iDreamSky is not responsible for disruptions relating to timed Games events, purchases, subscriptions, Virtual Currency, or anything relating to, or deriving in, the Games. You understand that you will not be entitled to any refunds of fees or other compensation for any interruptions in the Games.
Playing the Games may require specific technical requirements. iDreamSky does not guarantee the compatibility of your computer or software with any of the Games, nor is iDreamSky responsible for any interruption or loss of data on your computer resulting from incompatible systems with the Games.
10. Advertising in the Games
If you download and/or play the Games, you will receive advertising messages
that appear within and around the game environments. If you do not wish to receive
advertising messages, do not use the Games.
The advertising in the Games generated by third parties does not constitute an endorsement by iDreamSky, or its subsidiaries and affiliates, of the opinions or views expressed by these third party websites or advertisers. iDreamSky explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, availability, completeness, or quality of the content contained on such sites. Further, iDreamSky is not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or Games offered by, accessed through, obtained by, or advertised in such advertisements, including the third party websites linked therein. As such, neither iDreamSky nor its subsidiaries and affiliates are responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the consequences resulting from the use of such information contained in such advertisements, including the third party websites linked therein.
11. Pricing and Payment
iDreamSky offers Virtual Currency for purchasing in-game goods and/or Games through a variety
of different payment processing methods. Before you purchase Virtual Currency from iDreamSky
through its payment partners, you will be asked to confirm that the purchase that you intend
to make is correct. In the event of an incorrect credit, please immediately notify us by
Virtual Currency purchases are non-transferable and any purchases made in any one of the Games are only for use in that relevant Game. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change the in-game value of Virtual Currency, amount of Virtual Currency needed to purchase in-game items, or remove in-game items that can be obtained with Virtual Currency.
All purchases made in the Games are final: we do not provide cash refunds or credits for Virtual Currency purchases. You may not trade, gift, or sell any Virtual Currency or in-game items for any reason, nor may you encourage others to do so. We reserve the right to delete, restrict access to, or reduce the value of Virtual Currency if:
(i) there is evidence of breaching our policies on Virtual Currency;
(ii) the Virtual Currency has been credited due to an error; or
(iii) a purchase was made illegally, illegitimately, or there was a chargeback.
12. Subscription and Auto-Renewal
(i) Your subscription to the Games will automatically renew unless you turn off
at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
(ii)Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
(iii)You can turn off auto-renewal of the subscription by going to your Account Settings after purchase; ;
(iv)You are not allowed to cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period;
(v)If you are offered a free trial period for any Game, then any unused portion thereof may be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that Game, where applicable.
13. Intellectual Property Rights
The Games and its content are owned and operated by iDreamSky and its partners. All content,
including the forums, and/or the Games offered are solely owned by iDreamSky and its
partners and protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property laws
and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You acknowledge that you have no
claims on, interest in, or license to copy, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise exploit for
any commercial purpose the Games.
All data (except your name, ID card number and other private information) produced and then saved in iDreamSky’s servers, including but not limited to your accounts, characters, levels, ranking and virtual items data (such as virtual currency and props) are indivisible portions of the Games and shall be owned and managed by iDreamSky and its partners. iDreamSky and its partners reserve and retain all rights to display the data in the Games, including but not limited to display your gaming data (such as power, level, arena rank, etc.) in the ranking list. Subject to the rules of the Games, you are entitled to revise, transfer or abandon your personal data.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless iDreamSky, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, representatives, and third party providers to the Games from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of the Terms by you. iDreamSky reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with iDreamSky in asserting any available defenses.
iDreamSky games are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. When permitted by law, iDreamSky disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. iDreamSky does not warrant that the functions contained in the Games will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Games or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. iDreamSky does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in these Games in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not iDreamSky) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repairs, or corrections in the event that, (a) any post, submission, or allegation would infringe on any copyrights, trademarks, or the rights of any third party; (b) you breach the terms or any applicable law; (c) you access the Games, including access from third party platforms or submissions; (d) any viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, or any other malicious or harmful software are transmitted to the Games, or any third party platform; and/or (e) any allegation that your user content posted, submitted, conceptualized, or otherwise created and/or displayed on or pertaining to iDreamSky site or game’s causes, without limitation, libel, defamation, loss or harm of reputation, or any other damages whatsoever. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
16. Liability for Our Games
When permitted by law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise shall iDreamSky be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Games, even if iDreamSky has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall iDreamSky 's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Games.
17. Force Majeure
Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Terms, we are not liable for any delay in or failure to comply with these Terms if the delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, fire, flood, act of God, strikes, lock outs, stoppage of work, trade disputes or any act of war or terrorism.
The Terms govern the relationship between iDreamSky and you and can only be changed or
terminated in writing, nor do the Terms create any third party beneficiary rights. If you do
not comply with the Terms, and we don't take action immediately, all our rights under the
Terms are nevertheless expressly reserved. We may take action in the future. The invalidity
or unenforceability of any part of the Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability
of any other part hereof. If any part of the Terms is, for any reason, determined to be
invalid or unenforceable, there shall be deemed to be such minor changes (and only such
minor changes) as are necessary to make it valid and enforceable.
iDreamSky operates and controls the Games from its offices in China. You can reach us via postal mail at 16/F, A3 Bld, Kexing Science Park 15 Keyuan Rd, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, 518057, China. You can also contact us via phone at +86-755-86685111 or email us OBD@idreamsky.com.
The Terms and all matters or disputes arising out of or relating to the Terms or the Games will be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of People’s Republic of China (without regard to any principles of conflicts of laws). All claims arising out of or relating to the Terms, the Games, or the Games shall be litigated exclusively in the court located in Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China.
Last Updated on December 12th, 2017
1. Definitions of the Terms
"Information" includes Personal Information, Non-Personal Information.
"Personal Information" means any information or combination of information that relates to you, and can be used to identify, contact or locate you, such as your name, e-mail address, Device ID, mailing address and phone number, etc. Information that combined Personal Information with Non-Personal Information is regarded as Personal Information.
"Non-Personal Information" means any information that relates to you but from which it is not practicable to directly or indirectly identify you, including Personal Information in aggregated, anonymised or pseudonymised form.
"Financial Information" means information relating to payments and billing (e.g., real name, account information, billing address) provided by you.
"Shared Information" is information about you or relating to you that is voluntarily shared by you on our Services.
2. What Information Do We Collect?
Information You Give To Us
We receive and store any information you give to us, such as when you:
• download, update and play our Games or are involved in our special events (for example, offline campaign);
• enter information in our Services;
• make an in-app purchase;
• enter information in our Services;
• interact with us via social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Google+;
• respond to our customer surveys;
• subscribe to our newsletters or other information feeds;
• request technical support, make a compliment or complaint, or otherwise contact us directly; and
• give us your information in any other forms.
And such information you give to us may include but not limited to following types of information:
• Registration Information. In order to use our Services, sometimes you may be requested to create an account. Then we will receive and store information you provide, including your country of residence, gender, date of birth, username, character name, password and other information that help us confirm your access to your account;
• Shared Information. Some of our Services may allow you to interact with other users and post or share content publicly. Then we will receive and store information you voluntarily share on our Services, including information you provide when you interacting with other users on our player forums, message boards, news feeds, status updates, posting public comments to users’ status updates, sending messages or invitations to other users, chatting with other users, and posting photos, etc; and
• Financial Information. If you make a payment through our Services, such as in game virtual currencies or goods, we may collect certain information regarding your payment (such as your username) as necessary to process your order. And you will be required to provide certain payment and billing information directly to our payment processing partners, such as but not limited to your name, credit card information, cellphone number, etc. All Financial Information is collected for billing and payment purposes only and will be protected and administered by us and our authorized payment processing partners.
Please note, your username and shared information may be publically viewable by others who have access to our Services. We recommend you do not use your real name or other information that may be used to personally identify you as part of your username as this information may be used to make unwanted contact with you by third parties. We are not responsible for your username and/or the manner in which may be used by third parties. Also, you should exercise caution in all Shared Information, and we recommend you do not provide Personal Information that may be used to identify and/or contact you when using our Services.
Information We Collect Automatically
We receive and store certain types of information automatically when you interact with us, such as:
• Usage Information. We collect information about how you use our Services, such as your game progress, scores, achievements and interactions with other users. We use such information to design new Services, improve our Services, and to deliver our Services to you;
• Device Information. We collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including information about the device’s make and model, configuration information, unique device identifiers ("Device ID"), device tokens, its operating system version, language, time zone, device carrier and IP address, etc;
• Consumption Information. We collect information about your consumption habits relating to your use of our Services, including which purchases you make with both virtual and real currencies;
• General Location Information. Such information including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with our Services (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address where we are permitted by law to process this information, so we know what language to use and so that we can provide Services that are applicable to your location;
• Cookies. You can disable Cookies through your web or phone settings but you may find that you are not able to enjoy all of the features of our Services if you do so. For more information about Cookies, please see "What Technology Do We Use to Collect, Use and Store Your Information" section; and
• if you use "share this Game with your friends", "share your score with your friends"or use other similar features, we will collect your information to perform such features for you.
Information We Collect From Third Parties
Sometimes we collect information about you from third parties, such as Apple and Google. And we may combine such information with information we collect from our Services. We collect such information so that we can deliver Services you have requested. We collect such information:
• when you download or purchase our Games via Apple Store, Google Play Store, or other stores;
• when you sign-in to our Services with a social media account, such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter or other platform providers, we gather from those providers your basic profile information such as your name, screen name, gender, age-range, your profile photo and friends list; and
• when you use in-app features such Game Center, we will collect information such as your user name and your gameplay information.
3. What Technology Do We Use to Collect, Use and Store Your Information
We may, from time to time, collect, use and store your Information through technology, such as Cookies and Web beacons and other similar technologies.
• Cookies. A Cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser or cellphone from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive or your cellphone;
• Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic image files or other technologies that may be embedded within websites or emails. They may be used to keep count of visitors, record when and if an email or website is viewed, or access certain Cookies;
• Certain information is automatically gathered and stored in log files. Such information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data;
• ETag. An entity tag (or ETag) are HTTP headers that are sent-behind-the-scenes between a web browser and a web server. They can be used to track unique users in place of Cookies, and allow us to better understand and improve our Services;
• Mobile Analytics. We uses mobile analytics software to better understand the functionality of our Services. Mobile Analytics software could record information such as how often you use our Services, the events that occur within our Games, aggregated usage, performance data, and where our Games were downloaded from.
We use our own Cookies, Web beacons and similar technologies to personalize your experience of our Services and for various other purposes, including:
• Remembering You. Cookies, Web beacons and similar technologies can help us identify you as a registered user of our Services or keep the preferences or information that you have previously provided. For example, to make the log in process easier and faster, you may save your ID and password in a Cookie. The next time you log in, you will be able to use one-click instant access;
Please Note advertisement providers, our payment processing partners and other partners may place their own Cookies, Web beacons and similar technologies into some of our Services to analyse how their services are used and to serve advertising(provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests), process payment, etc. For example, payment partners may insert a Cookie or similar technology that enables you to make additional purchases using the payment information you have already provided.
4. How Do We Use Your Information
We may use the Information we collect through your use of our Services for a variety of purposes, primarily related to providing and improving the quality of our Services. For example, we may use the information we collect in the following ways:
• for the purpose it was collected for (e.g. if you buy our Games, we will use your information to complete the purchase; if you email us, we will use your email address to respond);
• to better understand how you access and use our Services, for the purposes of trying to improve our Services and your experience of our Services, to develop new Services, and to respond to your desires and preferences, including language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your and other users’ usage of our Services;
• to offer our Services to you and to tell you about new Services offerings, updates, enhancements, promotions, loyalty and rewards programs and other information about our Services that might be relevant to you (if you do not want us to use your Information in this way, please contact us);
• to provide multi-player gaming, social networking and gaming console services to you;
• to provide you with advertising that is more relevant to you (as discussed in more detail below under the "Advertising" section);
• to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with our Services;
• to allow you to participate in surveys and other activities about our Services;
• to perform our own analytics. We use analytical information for supporting business analysis and operations, business intelligence, improving services, personalizing content, providing advertising, and making recommendations;
• for the purposes of software security and verification(such as identifying, researching, and protecting our Services against any actual, potential or threatened misuse, unauthorized use, or unwanted use), fraud-detection, archival and backup and administering software upgrades; and
Please note that for the purposes of seeking to provide better experiences to you, to improve our Services or otherwise where you have consented, Personal Information collected through one of our Services may, subject to privacy controls or legislation (where available), be used by our other Services (including in an aggregated or individualized manner).
5. When and How We May Share, Disclose or Transfer Your Information
• Under Your Permission.. When you allow us to share, disclose or transfer your Information with third party, such as directing us to share, disclose or transfer your Information with third party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites, then we will share, disclose or transfer your Information;
• Among Our Group. We may share, disclose or transfer your Information within our affiliates and subsidiary companies and with joint venture partners;
• Third Party Service Providers, Contractors or Agents.We may share or disclose your Information with third party companies that perform services on our behalf, including payment processing, order fulfillment, data analysis, marketing services, e-mail campaigns, hosting services, and customer services. While providing services for us, these third party companies are prohibited from using your Personal Information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law. These third parties may be located, and use and store your Personal Information, outside of your jurisdiction for these purposes;
• Business Partners.In conjunction with the development and running of our Games and in connection with the offering of other Games we may partner with third party developers, licensors and/or licensees to assist us in providing you with our Services. If you wish to no longer have your Personal Information used by our partners you may contact us and we will facilitate your request to our partner; and
• If you log into our Services using third party services, such as Facebook or Apple Game Center, we may share or disclose your Information provided by those services with other players for certain in-app features, such as leader boards.
We will not share your Personal Information with advertisement providers or share with third parties for advertising purposes unless you have given us your consent to do so.
6. How Could You Access to and Control Your Information
You can always choose not to provide certain information to us but you may not be able to use certain features of our Services. We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and share of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
• you may correct, update your registration account information;
• you may change your choices for subscriptions and newsletters; and
• you may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your Personal Information by visiting settings, contacting us, or following instructions we provided to you.
Please be aware that even after your account is terminated or deleted, some or all of your Information may still remain visible to others, including but not limited to any information that has been:
• incorporated into others user’s content, comments, postings, submissions;
• copied, stored or disseminated by other users;
• shared or disseminated by you or others such as in a public posting; or
• posted on a third party platform. A request to delete and/or termination of your account will not result in the removal of information collected and already put in aggregate form or information that cannot, in our sole discretion, be removed without undue burden to us. We are not able and/or obligated to remove any of your Information from a third party platform.
iDreamSky reserves the right to update the Policy without notice. We ask all of our players to check the Policy periodically for any changes. If you do not agree to the Policy and our Terms of Service, you should discontinue your use of the Services.
The security of your Personal Information is extremely important to us. We follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. For us, this includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that all Personal Information is disclosed only on a "need to know" basis and ensuring that all Personal Information collected by us is done via secured connections and protected and encrypted (using secure socket layer technology, "SSL") by industrial grade security software to guard against unauthorized access. We restrict access to Personal Information to our employees who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Your Personal Information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of your country or jurisdiction. It may also be processed by our affiliates and subsidiary companies, joint venture partners and third party service providers who may operate outside of your country or jurisdiction. In such case, we will urge such third party in possession of your Personal Information to take commercially reasonable security measures.
However, while we take responsible measures to protect your Personal Information, the internet is not a 100% secure environment. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of all Information transmitted or electronically stored.
We may use your Information to try to offer advertising that is more relevant to you. We may also use your Information for the purpose of sending you direct marketing (whether by messaging within our services, by email or by other means) that offer or advertise our Services and/or the products and services of selected third parties. Such products and services (of ours or third parties) include the following:
• our Games and the products and services of our affiliate and subsidiary companies and joint venture partners, such as interactive entertainment services, social networking services; and
• third party providers of Internet Services and products and services relating to dining, food and beverages, sports, music, film, television, live performances and other arts and entertainment, books, magazines and other publications, clothing and accessories, jewellery, cosmetics, personal health and hygiene, electronics, collectibles, housewares, appliances, home decoration and furnishings, pets, automobiles, hotels, transport and travel, banking, insurance and financial services, loyalty and reward programs and other products and services that we think may be relevant to you.
9. Opt-Out of Interest Based Advertisement
Some advertisers may offer interest based advertisement. If you don’t want to receive any interest based advertisement, you may choose to opt out via following "Do Not Track Settings" in your cellphone, then all providers of advertising services are bound to comply with such "Do Not Track" setting, but we cannot provide any guarantees on their behalf.
• Via "Do Not Track Settings" in Your Cellphone
For iOS Device
iOS 7 or Higher
Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the "Limit Ad Tracking" setting
Go to your Settings > Select General > Select About > Select Advertising > Enable the "Limit Ads Tracking" setting
For Android Device
For Android devices with OS 2.2 and up and Google Play Services version 4.0 and up:
Open your Google Settings App > Ads > Enable "Opt Out of Interest-Based Advertising"
• Via Third Party Interest Based Advertisement Providers
Please Note that choosing this option will mean that you will still be served advertisement, but they will not be tailored to your preferences. Should you decide to opt out of advertising altogether, you may make an in-app purchase to do so, or you can stop using our Services.
10. Communications From Us
Newsletters and Other Types of Communications
When you use our Services, we may use your Information to send you emails, newsletters or push notifications to your device. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you may unsubscribe from the "options" or "settings" page within the mobile application, you also may be able to manage them from your device’s settings page for the mobile application.
We may from time to time send you service-related announcements when we consider it is necessary to do so (such as when we temporarily suspend one of our Services for maintenance). Because these information is important to your interaction with us, you may not opt-out of these service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature.
11. A Word About Sensitive Personal Information
In some jurisdictions, certain personal information, such as information about your race or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical views or personal health, is characterized as "sensitive" and is subject to stricter regulation than other personal information. Please note that content and information that you input to our Services, such as photographs or information about your social activities, may reveal your sensitive Personal Information to others.
We urge you to consider whether it is appropriate to communicate sensitive Personal Information within our Services.
Please note that we do not use your sensitive Personal Information for the purpose of serving advertising to you.
12. Our Policies Concerning Children
Our Services are not intended for use by children under age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from users under the age of 13. If it comes to our attention that Personal Information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, we will delete such information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
In order to comply with local legislation in certain territories, in some of our Services, you may be presented with an age screen. It is important that you state the correct age.
Our Services may contain links to other websites that are owned or operated by third parties. When you click on any link for other website and/or visit a linked website, you should be aware that you are leaving our Services. When you use our Services, you might also use third party services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Game Center.
Some of our advertisement providers are outside China. Below is a list of some, but not all, advertisement providers(this list is subject to change):
640 2nd St., San Francisco CA 94107, United States
https://www.applovin.com/analytics firstname.lastname@example.org (+1) 650 823 6549
Rebecca.email@example.com +86 18510971367 https://www.appnext.com/
Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2
(+1) 650 543 4800
SAN FRANCISCO, Fyber Inc, 785 Market St. Suite 1200, San Francisco, CA 94103 | USA
• Google AdMob
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States
(+1) 877 355 5787
Suite 420, 475 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org (+1) 650 585 4627
NEW YORK, USA, LoopMe, Inc, 22 W 19th St, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10011
240 Stockton St, 10th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108
T: +1 (650) 286-1198 F: +1 (650) 240-0708
New York Office, 180Varick Street, Suite 1334, New York, NY 10014, United States
111 Sutter St., 12th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104, United States
(+1) 415 766 6900
30 3rd Street, San Francisco, United States
https://unity3d.com https://connect.unity.com/home (+1) 816 524 3550
185 Clara St #100, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States
https://vungle.com https://vungle.com/contact-us/ (+1) 404 513 4574
14. Retention of Your Personal Information
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, we will only retain your Personal Information for so long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes as set out under the "How Do We Use Your Information" section above.
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, you may have the right to request to receive a copy of and make any corrections to your Personal Information which we hold, or to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that is stored by us.
In addition, within some of our services, we may offer you options to amend, and/or change how we and the public can view and/or access, your Personal Information within those services – in which case, please log into your account with us within the relevant service and make the appropriate changes.
Should your account be terminated by you or us for any reason, we will (subject to the above paragraph) take steps to ensure that your Personal Information is no longer available through our services, or otherwise used by us, within a reasonable period of time (subject to technical limitations) after such account termination. However, it is important to note that communications made by you using our Services may put your Personal Information in the hands of third parties that we cannot control – for example, if you have previously made your Personal Information public via our Services. In some instances, we may not be able to delete your Personal Information and/or Shared Information from our Services – in which case we will (where reasonably practicable) let you know why we are unable to do so.
15. Your California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to receive: a) information identifying any third party company(ies) to whom we may have disclosed (within the previous calendar year) Personal Information pertaining to you and your family for that company’s direct marketing purposes; and b) a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed.
If you are a California resident and wish to obtain such information, submit a request here OBD@idreamsky.com with "Request for California Privacy Information" as the subject line and in the body of your message. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response. Please also note that under California law, businesses are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year.
17. Contact Us
You can reach us via postal mail at 16/F, A3 Bld, Kexing Science Park 15 Keyuan Rd, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, 518057, China. You can also contact us via phone at +86-755-86685111 or email us OBD@idreamsky.com.